Friday, August 5, 2011

Combo

We have discussed straightforward bangs, and side swept bangs, now we will cover the combination. This is essentially when you do straightforward bangs with a side part. Why is this appealing? Well. They are cute, but they also allow the full fringe look for those who struggle with cowlicks. They also grow out better, and are less of a bold transition. SO these are definitely something to consider if you love the look of full frontals but either aren't ready to commit or have roadblocks in your way.

The things to consider are basically the same for side swepts and full frontals. These bangs can be the perfect compromise to create a new look and style, but stay a little in your comfort zone.

One more quick thought. Adding a peekaboo anywhere in straightforward bangs can help in the transition to bold fringe. Creating a little split in the full curtain of bangs is both adorable and practical.

PS: I was getting my monthly dose of Cosmo yesterday and what did it say? That the full fringe look is what its ALL about right now. See? It isn't just me that obsesses over the dramatic look. And that my friends, ends fringe week! Sort of sad, I have so many more things I could say! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. loving mine so far!! thanks for inspiring me. and for cutting them. :)

    ReplyDelete