Thursday, September 29, 2011

Get artistic

So thanks to good old facebook, I saw my friend had done something awesome to her nails. She posted the link to the tutorial, and I swiped it to share with you guys! It is how to do watercolor nail art. It looks harder than it is, but it does take a bit of practice. This tutorial, random polishes you already have at home, toothpicks, and tape are all you need! Give it a try!
There are other tutorials you can try too if this one is confusing at all. The part I found tricky was stirring the polish to make you design in the water, you just need to do it really fast and get your finger dipped in. Don't be too picky or aim for perfection...random is what we want! Have fun!

*I want to hear from you! Please send me any questions, tutorial requests, or pictures of your successes in tutorial do's or even these watercolor nails! jlundgreen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine posted a simple trick for a cool nail design. She soaked newspaper in water and then placed the paper to her nails. After a few minutes she removed the paper and it left the print on her nails. It was kind of cool and pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete