Friday, July 15, 2011

Feature Friday

Today I thought I would introduce you to a little gem. As you have noticed almost every tutorial I have done requires bobby pins. They are essential to almost any do at all. They are very easy to come but, but not all bobbies are created equal. These lovely Marianna Supreme Pins are a cut above the rest. They hold stronger, tighter, and longer than any other pins I have used. Thick hair? No prob. These are definitely up for the challenge. And the greatest news? You can pick these up at any Sally's Beauty Supply for under $2.00 a box. Definitely worth the trip!

2 comments:

  1. These are my favorite friends. They hold up even in my weighty hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanna know a secret? i have 4 of these bobby pins from times you did my hair while i was at your house and i keep track of them because they are the only ones i will use now because they are the only ones that will work. i should prob just hop into sally's and get a full pack haha. :)

    ReplyDelete