Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Hour

If you are like most people, you struggle with more than one issue with your hair. If not? Congrats. You are above average. But for the rest of us, let's discuss. I will use myself as an example. My hair struggles include...having soft, fine hair causing a limp and thin feeling, slight chemical damage from my past blondorexic days, and baby hairs that have minds of their own. How do I get out of bed each morning knowing I have all these issues to face? Products my friend. Beautiful, fabulous, life saving hair products. They can transform any head into one to be desired. So what product thickens, gives hold, de-frizzes, repairs damage, and protects my hair from heat? Trick question. No ONE product will take care of everything. Allow me to introduce you to a little thing called cocktailing. Maybe it is obvious, but rather than trying to use only one product, don't be afraid. Use the combination that you need to meet all your needs...and...put them all in at the same time. A squirt of each into your palm then work it through your hair and BAM. Mission accomplished in no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment