Friday, June 10, 2011

Catch a wave!

Congrats everyone! We all made it to Friday! AND it isn't just Friday...it is my little boy's half birthday! And since you know how I feel about those...you can guess we will be celebrating. So if you happen to see him be sure to wish him a very happy first half birthday. Today will conclude the week of tutorials, but don't fret! Tuesday How To's are sure to continue. Today's style is one of my favorites. One of the things I love about the world of hair is that there are always new things to learn. Styles are ever changing and there is no cap on creativity, so things just keep getting better. This little technique is one I learned from a girl I went to hair school with. It is SO simple, I wondered why I had never thought of it. It is perfect for long hair, short hair, and any other kind of hair you might have. Check it out!
That is really it! Biggest tip for success? Keep the flat iron contantly moving to avoid harsh creases and kinks in the hair. It is so quick and so versatile. Play around with it by trying bigger waves, smaller waves, and alternating directions. After you finish, run a serum through it all to separate the waves and add shine. Then spray for perfection. What better way to welcome summer than with a bit of wave?
Still sideways...so sorry. Next time I post it will be from the comfort of my own computer! Hooray!

One last reminder to enter the giveaway! It will be closing tomorrow! Make sure you write a separate comment for each one you earn!

No comments:

Post a Comment