Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday How To

Yes this is just another version of a french braid. I am not showing you anything new today, I am really just throwing out a new way to use an old idea. Piece of cake. There are also a few ways to go about this do...you can either do it like this...
Or you can do one french braid from the front to that back middle, then another from the other side and pin them together where they meet in the back. Either way works. Doing it the way I showed in the video can get tricky to when you get to the opposite side. It tends to work best if you are going to turn the other end into a point of interest like a pony or a bun. Just play around and manipulate your hair until you like the way it looks. If you want it to look like elegant half up hair from the front, or if you find it a struggle to do it the way in the video, try the two braid method and meet them up in the back. Just make it fit to your needs! I also recommend either waving or curing the hair that is left out of the braid. Just an easy idea to change it up a bit! 



To be honest I just tossed this in so fast I didn't do my best work or put any finishing work into it, so I am confident yours will turn out way better than mine! Also-I would LOVE to see any pics you all have from doing tutorials on yourself. Send them in to jlundgreen@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment