Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fresh fish.

While eating my delicious Rubio's fish tacos for dinner last night (Tuesday nights they are only $1.50...you should probably try them) I thought hmmmm...a fish tail braid sounds nice. I think about hair around the clock, even while eating fish tacos with my fam. Pathetic? Maybe. I prefer to think of myself as passionate rather than pathetic though. Anyways, onto the fish tail! 

1. I like this best worn to the side because it features the braid best, but you can do it anywhere you like. Wherever you want it, put your hair in a standard pony to begin.  Then do this...
2. It really is that easy. No complicated sectioning of confusing crossovers. Just trade one section to the other side back and forth! Just make sure you always only have two strands. When you get to the bottom it should look like this.


3. The final step is actually optional. I like to remove the top elastic after the braid is done. It makes it look more like a natural flow. You actually don't even need to put in the top elastic but the braiding is much easier if you tie it off at the top as you work. Ta-duhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment