Friday, January 13, 2012

Feature Friday {TweteBird Headbands}

We all love our hair to look fabulous, but sometimes function beats out style. Right? Wrong. It does not have to. Today I want to talk about working out. For me, I like my hair off and away from me. I get sweaty, and my hair touching me drives me crazy. I like headbands because they keep my hair back really well, but can also add a little style to my work out.

 If I am being honest, I rarely care what my hair looks like while working out, but if I go to a class, or anywhere in public, I try to make it nice just for the benefit of others who have to look at me. Anyways. I have struggled finding the right headband. They slide off or squeeze tight, or sometimes both. I ran a race this past fall and attended the expo the day before. This is where I found TweteBird Headbands. I fell in LOVE.

The bands are not only adorable, they are a dream to wear. The are backed in an anti slip fabric so they do not move. At all. I ran 26.2 miles, dumped water on my head repeatedly, and rode 5 hours in the car while sleeping, and still had to peel that thing off when I got home. And yet? No headache, no pain at all. It has an adjustable section in the back so you can make it the perfect size for your head. Not all heads are the same size and shape, being able to personalize your headband makes all the difference. That combined with the cute design and anti slip backing, this headband is the way to go. AMAZING. 

So just in time for all those working out New Year's resolutions I bring to your attention God's gift to your work out. Go take a look! They are so cute they might just make you want to go work out.
Here is me in mine, post race. Perfectly in place.
I am a BELIEVER!

Get your own HERE

3 comments:

  1. Lol God's gift to your workout. I think I'm convinced! You look so cute after running a marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may need one in hopes that it convinces me to work out. What's wrong with me lately?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to try these!! and like mare said, maybe it will convince me to work out. :)

    ReplyDelete