Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday How To {push up french braid}

Today's tutorial is nothing too new, but for those out there who like to wear your hair up often, you can't have too many quick ways to pull it back. It is a nice way to change up your average french braid, and is also great because it requires NO french braiding really...so if you struggle with that then this is the do for you!

Ready, set, go!



You can tie off each push up with a small elastic to make it more secure and easier to manage. You could also do this with tying actual knots in your hair rather than push up braid knots...I will show you that one another time. I like this do because it is a little bit braid, a little bit knotty, and its so easy.

2 comments:

  1. wowza, my hair is super red! i like. love this do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I think my hair needs to get a bit longer before I can do that. PS. Kels, your hair is sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete