Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hair and Jewelry and Everything Nice {Stella & Dot}

First things first, I love hair. Not only the doing it part, but for what it does for a person. Hair changes lives, and I don't think that is too bold a statement. But you already know how I feel about that, and obviously that is why I do what I do. BUT. Did you know I also have another love? Jewelry, my friends. I love jewelry. Always have, most likely always will. So today I would like to share a story.

A few months ago my very fashionable sister in law introduced me to Stella & Dot. I loved their stuff right away, but didn't give it much thought. A few weeks later she told she she had become a stylist for them and asked me if I would throw a party. Let me preface this by saying I am often asked to throw parties for various things and I always say no...just not my thing. But I have a lot of faith in my dear sister in law, and I loved the jewelry so much I wanted to share with my friends and family! So I threw the party, and I was a little disappointed with the turn out, only because I knew if people saw it they would love it. I got enough from that party that I was given quite a bit of jewelry credit to spend on fabulous Stella & Dot jewelry. I spent that credit quickly....and decided I was hooked.

About a month later I signed up to be a stylist myself. This was so opposite of things I normally do, but I just LOVE this stuff. I now feature it in my salon, and show it to anyone who will listen! I love it because it is nice, quality jewelry but at a decent price point. I mean I love getting jewelry for gifts, but I love beautiful, bold pieces and to get REAL stuff the way I like it? It would be thousands. This stuff is perfect because it is such better quality then the Forever 21 rack, and still won't break the bank. Looking at it online and in catalogs is fun, but you have got to see this stuff in person. The parties are so much fun, just a girl's night out trying on stunning jewelry. If you haven't heard of it, go take a look! I was totally converted and am a definite believer. I love them even more now that I decided to return a necklace last week and before I even sent mine back my replacement arrived. SO quick, SO easy. Yes, I am basically a Stella & Dot cheerleader.

They just came out with their spring line, and as always, I love way too many things. You can see it all here...let me show you some of my favorites.

I could go on forever, and I kind of already did. Go check them out. There is something for everyone. I promise you will love it. Jewelry takes a snooze fest outfit to a WOW outfit. A few fun pieces can transform your entire look. SO. MUCH. FUN. Thanks for reading! Glad I could share my current obsession with you.

*if you think you MIGHT be interested in throwing your own party, become a stylist, or have any questions at all feel free to email me at jlundgreen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my Stella & Dot jewelry. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm seriously giddy with excitement for my order to come! such great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete