Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday FUN!

OOOOk it is FINALLY the weekend. Let's have some FUN. Ever wish you could just try on hair before you commit to actually cutting it or coloring it? Well you can! Sort of. There is is fun site that if nothing else will give you a few laughs to start your weekend out right. But if you squint and really try, I think it actually can give you a bit of a preview. It might just be enough to assure you to go through with a dramatic cut, push through the awkward grow out stage to get luscious length, or find out if blondes really do have more fun. To show you just how fun it is? I played a bit. I am being SO kind and sharing some awesome pics of myself (yes I am in my pajamas as I usually am by the time of night I write these posts).

Seriously how can you NOT laugh? 
Just slick your hair back and take a super sexy picture of yourself. Then follow the steps on the site and play around with different cuts, styles, colors, and even different makeup trends. I was laughing out loud to myself here while I messed around. It is quite entertaining. So go ahead and have some fun rocking any style you want. Click HERE for a weekend of fun. Oh and the best part? It is completely free!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I think I may have to try this out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the top right picture. Add a shell bra and I couldn't tell you and Ariel apart.

    ReplyDelete