Friday, April 1, 2011

Feature Friday

Get excited! Today is the start of a new series! From now on every Friday will feature one of my favorite products. We will start with one rather dear to my heart. This product and I go waaay back. Before hair school, colored hair, and addiction to professional products entered my life, I had Matrix Thicklift Liquid Volumizer.  It is step three in a whole system of volumizing products but today I just want to highlight this one.

Who is it for? anyone with thin, fine, lifeless hair.
What does it do? gives you a feeling of thickness and workability.
 How does it do this? It coats each individual hair strand making each one count for more creating an over all feeling of fullness. Because of this it also makes your hair obey much better. You say jump it asks how high.
How do I use it? Pump it into your hand and work through hair while wet, then dry and style as usual.

As I alluded to earlier, this was the very first professional product I ever owned, and after all these years it continues to be one of my favorites. It pumps up your hair without making it feel sticky or gross. It really does make you feel like you have more hair. It really does make shaping your hair much easier. When you have that soft, fine hair, styling can be impossible. So go on and pump it up! I hope you love it as much as I do.
*Often when people are unhappy with products they try it is because they might not be using it the best way to achieve the intended results. Feel free to comment or email me if you ever find yourself in a jam with a new product. I love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, such a great blog! Do you have any suggestions for us blessed with oily hair?

    ReplyDelete