Friday, April 29, 2011

Feature Friday

It is a classic and will always hold a special place in my heart. Big Sexy Hair's Spray and Play. I often forget how much I love it, then with one little spray, my heart skips a beat. While using it a bit yesterday I just knew it had to be featured.

Who is it for? Everyone. It is a fantastic basic aerosol hairspray. It goes on even and holds to the death. It might be a bit too much for those with super fine, thin hair and for those with super thick, coarse hair they make Spray and Play Harder. You have options my friends. This one is just a great every day choice.
What does it do? As I said, holds to the death! It also works great to hold in back combing and when wearing your hair up.
How does it do this? It was a great nozzle that has never clogged up on me and evenly coats the hair with its strong hold magic. It doesn't get that flaky, crispy issue that some others get.
How do I use it? Hold away from the head and spray where needed. Don't spray too close to the head or in one spot for very long. Sweeping, constant movements are best.

I still love it after all the kinds I have tried. It will not let you down!

2 comments:

  1. tretiva 40 mg has a place with a gathering of drugs called retinoids. It is utilized to treat serious acne that has not responded to different medicines. It might require half a month for your symptoms to improve however continue to take the medication routinely to get the most advantage.

    ReplyDelete