Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday How To

So it hit me last week that all my tutorials have favored long haired ladies. This is funny because I have short hair myself! So I thought today I would do a little something with short hair. Short hair can sometimes get boring because you feel trapped into doing the same old thing every day. Well this is just not true. There are many things you can do to change it up. One of my most frequently used, quick change ups is simply going curly. Off we go! The lovely Logan is our model today.


1. Always curl in sections. Pin up what you are not working with. This makes it much more manageable and allows you to curl every hair rather than missing sections.  I prefer using a flat iron to curl short hair. It goes faster and seems to handle the little length better.

2. Continue curling section by section. You can alternate ways you curl (turning the iron forward or backwards) to get more variation from curl to curl.

3. Use some finishing product like this one to add shine and stretch out the curls a bit. You always want to comb your fingers through your curls to separate them. Then you are done! This is another great style to toss some twists or braids into to add something special. Hope you find it useful!



No comments:

Post a Comment