Monday, May 2, 2011

Bling

We are going to take a time out from hair today to allow me to share something else I am passionate about. GLITTER TOES! Chances are most of you have heard of glitter toes by now, but have you experienced them? Please let me share why they are the best invention in the world and why I love them with my heart and soul.

  • They are adorable. Their cuteness tops even the most magical polish. Pictures do not do them justice. They shine and sparkle more than you can imagine.
  • They last for SIX WEEKS! Show me a polish that can do THAT.
  • They always look nice. Always. No more sandal anxiety.
  • They can make even the craziest looking foot instantly fabulous. So don't be ashamed if you have crazy feet. You will be in love I promise.
  • They are durable. Mine have always lasted through running, swimming, and even long hikes in my super stylish hiking sandals (sarcasm).
  • They cost LESS than even a bargain pedicure. It is sort of a no brainer. Cuter, longer lasting toes for less than a pedi? Sign me up!
  • They are gel, not acrylic. So there is no bad smell!
Want some more good news? My dear friend Stacy, who I met my very first day of hair school, is going to be offering glitter toes from my salon on select days. She is only charging $20 for a full set (less for girls under 12), and let me tell you she is the BEST around. Your toes will be perfectly smooth, shiny, and will last for weeks. We guarantee it! So don't miss out. Let your toes come out and enjoy the sun and be proud to flash them around. Email me with questions and for appointments! Embrace the summer weather that is on its way!


No comments:

Post a Comment