Friday, May 6, 2011

Feature Friday

Today's feature is a product EVERYONE should be using. If not this very one, at least something like it. Satin Wear by Redken is the one I am lovin' these days. I have tried many, but always end up coming back to this one. Is it the smell? Is it the softness? Maybe both!

Who is it for? EVERYONE.
What does it do? Smooths frizz, prevents breakage and most importantly protects your hair from heat.
How does it do this? It is a blow dry lotion which means you put it in before you even dry your hair. This gives you the heat protection you need from blow dry to finishing work. It also contains filters and anti-oxidants to protect hair color from UV fade.
How do I use it? After towel drying your hair apply a pump or two of product and work it all the way through your hair. Then style as usual.

As usual this product smells fantastic. It is a simple product that really should be in everyone's daily regimen. Even if you don't choose this very one, PLEASE use heat protection daily!

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a heat protectant. Can I buy this anywhere? Or do I need to buy it through a salon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks again for the free redken products. LOVE THEM! Like seriously! I'm totally diggin the freebie you threw in too! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete