Friday, May 27, 2011

Feature Friday

So I have said a lot about heat protection lately. Today's feature is continuing this tangent. I would like to introduce you to Beyond the Zone's Turn Up the Heat spray heat protectant. This is a fabulous one size fits all heat protectant.

Who is it for? Anyone using heat to style their hair.
What does it do? Protects your hair from heat, duh.
How does it do this?  As a spray protectant, it lightly coats your hair in its protective formula.
How do I use it? After your hair is dry and before you flat iron or curl it, lightly spray your hair. Keep it off your roots to avoid looking greasy. Also remember a little goes a long way, don't over saturate.

So I usually say I prefer heat protection that is included in your shampoo and conditioner or in a pre blow dry lotion because you need to be protected through your blow dry too. However, this is wonderful for the days you don't wash your hair but still use heat to style it. It also smells fabulous and gives your hair a sleeker look, so it is great all around!


Most of the products I feature can only be purchased through a licensed salon or stylist, but this one you can find at your local Sally's Beauty Supply! It is super affordable and your hair will thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I can attest, you recommended this for me months ago and its amazing! I also get complements on how shinny my hair is after I use it. thanks Julie

    ReplyDelete