Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday How To

Confession. This is a cheater how to post. It was Tuesday and late all of a sudden. You can see how desperate I am because I am making a personal appearance on here! I was my own model, and I am in my pajamas. My apologies for having to watch me rather than my beautiful models. I promise a legit one later this week. PROMISE. But today I do have a helpful how to tip! It is obvious and you might already be doing it but I often get asked, mostly by frizzy haired beauties, "how come I can't get my hair as straight and smooth as you when I do it at home"? Well a lot plays into it. Product, tools, and the fact it is easier to do other people's hair is definitely a part of it. But there is one thing I do most don't do at home.

I follow a comb when I flat iron. Yes, it is that simple. See?

So there. Try that. It takes a bit more time and might feel awkward at first but you won't believe what a difference it makes. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing this ever since you showed me how the first time that you straightened my hair. It makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete