Friday, May 13, 2011

Feature Friday

Today I will feature my personal favorite shampoo and conditioner. It is Redken Real Control. Once upon a time I decided I wanted to be platinum, so I bleached my hair time and time again until it was sort of nasty. It was constantly dry and puffy and so very damaged. I tried a lot of different things to try to help it out. This was my favorite.

Who is it for? People with chemically damaged, dry hair.
What does it do? Repairs protein lacking, damaged hair and adds deep conditioning moisture. This also makes stubborn, frizzy, hard to handle hair a little softer and more manageable.
How does it do this? It contains both conditioners and protein that get into the hair and moisturize and repair at the same time.  This will actually strengthen and improve the quality of your hair. It fixes it rather than masking it.
How do I use it? Just wash and condition as usual!

I really have seen this product transform my own hair along with many of my clients. My favorite part is that is moisturizes while strengthening. You get the best of both worlds.

1 comment: