Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday How To

I have had a few people ask for some more ways to wear their hair up. I will address this fully in an upcoming post, but I thought I would demo a SUPER fast up-do that you might not have thought of before. It literally takes less than 10 minutes and it GREAT for all different lengths of hair. I often do it to my above the shoulder length hair. Here goes!

1. Part your hair where you please. I usually choose a side part but either way is great.

2. Repeat on the other side.

3. After your twists are done and secured, simply pull your hair into a ponytail. You can leave it like that if you would like. I like twisting into a simple bun. If your hair happened to be curly the day before, chances are you will have a nice elegant pony already done for you! It is always great to make the most of any hair do. Use it as many ways as possible. Change it up and try different ways of styling the hair in the back.

4. To add a finishing touch use some pomade to put unruly fly aways to rest. And you are done! Piece of cake huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment