Friday, May 20, 2011

Feature Friday

Today's feature is a product that is perfect for everyone's hair. Everyone. It is Aveda's Light Elements Texturing Creme. Smells great and gives the perfect finishing touch to any do.

Who is it for? Everyone. Seriously. Even little kids and some men.
What does it do? It is like no other pomade type product out there. It is nice and light, but has fabulous hold. It kills fly aways and baby hairs and it ideal for assisting in braiding, twisting, and any other little syle. I also love just running it through your finished hair after you style.
How does it do this? I think it is magic. Just kidding, but really, there is nothing else like it. It manages hair like a thick paste but feels light and clean. Amazing I promise!
How do I use it? A little bit goes a long way, so one container will last forever. It is so versatile. I love just taking a bit and rubbing it on my fingers, then go over anywhere you have fly aways or unruly hairs. Then I run it through the ends to give a sleek finished look.
I can't imagine anyone not loving this. It is amazing! It is an investment your hair will thank you for.

No comments:

Post a Comment